Healing touch is a non-invasive form of care that supports self-healing by using your body’s energy source. It clears, harmonizes, energizes and balances your energy systems - and affects your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health.
You will discuss your health history with the healing touch practitioner. After the health assessment, you will lie conformfortably in a quiet room, fully clothed. The practitioner will move their hands in a gentle motion around your body. Light touch may be used. These movements promote deep relaxation and the natural healing process.
Benefits of healing touch:
- Promotes deep relaxation and self-healing
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Enhance a client’s sense of well-being
- Speeds tissue and bone healing
- Strengthens immune system
Complements conventional treatments
As a supplement to conventional treatments for many conditions, healing touch also:
- Reduces pain from arthritis, headaches, back and neck pain, premenstrual syndrome, and fibromyalgia
- Alleviates side effects of chemotherapy like nausea and insomnia
- Promotes healing of tissue and bone from fractures or post-surgery
- Reduces morning sickness, promotes relaxation and eases pain during pregnancy, labor and delivery