Alisha K. Duckett
- Woodwinds Natural Care Center
- Pain management
- Healing touch
- Relaxation massage
I am a nationally-certified massage therapist at the Natural Care Center at Woodwinds.
My goals are to assist people in their unique healing process and provide assistance in pain management through a therapeutic massage experience. My hope is to offer people comfort with the use of energy-based modalities and address their individual health needs with therapeutic massage modalities.
Often, my client's treatment includes a combination of therapeutic massage techniques with energy-based modalities. I am trained in Swedish relaxation massage therapy, deep tissue and trigger point therapy, myofascial release, craniosacral therapy, prenatal massage, and healing touch.
- Certificate in Massage Therapy, 2004
- CPR/AED certification, 2006
- National Certification in Therapeutic Massage, 2012
- Bachelor of Arts - St. Catherine, 2000