Kayla M. Bauer
- Woodwinds Natural Care Center
- Stress reduction and relaxation
- Rehabilitative, hospital-based and pregnancy massage
- Auto injuries, sports rehabilitation, work-related conditions
- Post-surgery adhesions
I am a nationally certified massage therapist at the Natural Care Center at Woodwinds – and I love what I do! I enjoy the rewarding experience and benefits of therapeutic healing - releasing endorphins, reducing stress, alleviating pain and improving circulation. I believe in taking an integrative, holistic approach to care and educate my clients as empowered partners.
My approach is to thoroughly consult with my clients about their health history and therapeutic goals and to develop a treatment plan to fit their needs. Often, my clients’ treatment includes a combination of relaxation massage and rehabilitation techniques. I am trained in Trigger Point Therapy, Swedish relaxation, fascial release, Cross-Fiber Friction sports massage, and prenatal massage.
I had additional certification in fascia and hospital-based massage.
- Certificate in Massage Therapy, 2006
- Nat'l Cert in Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork, 2006
- Associate of Applied Science - Northwestern Health Sciences University, 2013