Michele M. Vincent
- Assistant Professor
- Woodwinds Natural Care Center
- Women’s health
- Family health promotion and nutrition
I am a doctor of chiropractic and assistant professor at the Natural Care Center at Woodwinds. My practice involves treating all age groups who suffer from a variety of conditions. My approach emphasizes biomechanics and improved health through chiropractic adjustments assisted by soft tissue therapy, acupuncture and physiotherapy.
I thoroughly enjoy educating patients about health care for their entire family and am extremely passionate about chiropractic care for pregnant women and children.
I have additional training in Webster adjusting techniques.
- Associate of Arts - WITC, 1984
- Doctor of Chiropractic - Northwestern Health Sciences University, 2003
- Bachelor of Science - Northwestern Health Sciences Univeristy, 2002