- Physical Therapist
- Natural Care Center at Woodwinds
- Postural restoration
- Lymphatic therapy
- Chronic conditions
- Pain management conditions
I am a licensed physical therapist at the Natural Care Center at Woodwinds. I bring years of experience and offer a wide range of services including postural restoration, pain management education, and techniques for treatment of chronic and acute conditions that result in pain.
I also offer lymphedema treatment including manual lymph drainage and complete decongestive therapy, as well as treatment of TMJ (temporomandibular joint dysfunction).
My goal is to discover the root causes of pain and muscle dysfunction to better treat the whole person, and to use physical therapy to rehabilitate and improve function.
I have had the privilege to learn from practitioners in other professions and pursue continuing education in physical therapy. These varied perspectives and learning experiences have broadened my treatment approaches to benefit my patients with improved outcomes.
- Licensed Physical Therapist
- Certified Manual Lymph Drainage Therapist - Norton School of Lymphatic Therapy, 2012
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy - University of Minnesota, 1980