- Assistant Professor
- Woodwinds Natural Care Center
- Associate Clinic Faculty
- Edith Davis Teaching Clinic
- Anxiety/stress-related conditions
- Side effects of chemotherapy and radiation
I am a licensed acupuncturist and faculty clinician at the Natural Care Center at Woodwinds. I was introduced to acupuncture when it became an important tool in my own self care. The positive effects I received from acupuncture deepened my commitment to the principles of a balanced lifestyle.
In a decade of practice, I have witnessed the regenerative powers of the human body accessed through acupuncture and have been inspired by the beauty of the transformational powers residing within us all.
- CPR/AED certification, 2009
- NCCAOM Diplomate - Acupuncture,
- Master of Acupuncture - Northwestern Health Sciences University, 2003