The workshop is $285 or $105 per session.
Registration and payment due by Friday, March 7, 2014.
Space is limited, please register early.
Contact Ali Hunter
Ayurvedic Weight Loss Workshop
A Natural Approach to Optimal Body Weight
Join Dr. Amrit Devgun for a medically-supervised nutrition and lifestyle workshop to help achieve your optimal body weight. She uses ayurvedic principles along with a blend of naturopathic medicine and functional medicine.
- Three, 90-minute weekly group sessions
- Two, 45-minute “walking” Q&As at Battle Creek Park in St. Paul
- Lab tests (fees included in workshop cost)
- Customized treatment protocol
- Customized food plan based on your unique body type
Group session schedule
March 26, 2014: Discuss your customized treatment protocol based on lab results, health history, and ayurvedic dosha
March 29, 2014 (8:00 a.m.): Walking Q&A
April 2, 2014: Explore your ayurvedic body type and customize your food plan
April 5, 2014 (8:00 a.m.): Walking Q&A
April 9, 2014: Mind Body Connection - Fundamental ways of life for long term success
Workshop location and time
Natural Care Center at Woodwinds
6:00 p.m.- 7:30 p.m.