Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Info Session
(Student Krishna Thenappan discusses the Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health program at Northwestern and life in the Twin Cities.)
Post-Bac Pre-Health Info Session
Tuesday, December 3, 2019 5:45 p.m.-7:30 p.m. | Directions
Learn why we are proud to offer this unique Post-Bac Pre-Health Program to students.
Our program offers:
- Accelerated foundational sciences courses
- Custom course plans to meet a student’s personal goals
- Classes taught by experienced professors with advanced degrees
- Individual attention for our students in small class sizes
- A rigorous curriculum that prepares students well for entrance exams like the MCAT
Who is the ideal student for our Post-Bac Pre-Health Program?
Students who hold a bachelor’s degree and:
- Have not completed their pre-professional prerequisites,
- Want to enhance their academic record or improve their GPA, or
- Plan to complete their post-bac pre-health/pre-med coursework
During your campus visit, you’ll meet:
- Current Northwestern students
- Admission counselors
- Faculty members
Appetizers will be provided. We look forward to seeing you!
Get an application fee waiver
Those who attend the information session and submit an application by November 1, 2019 will receive a $50 application fee waiver.
If you have any questions, contact:
Office of Admissions