Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Alumni AssociationPage Menu
Engage with your association
- Stay connected and support Northwestern – the university that helped you realize your goal to practice the art of acupuncture and Chinese medicine.
Be an active part of the Northwestern community even after you graduate. The association is a fun, meaningful way to donate your time, energy and financial support for a vibrant Northwestern.
All alumni are members of the alumni association, however, as an Active Member you receive special discounts and benefits. Join your colleagues in supporting Northwestern – and the next generation of acupuncturists and Chinese medicine practitioners.
The alumni association:
- Awards scholarships to exceptional students
- Sponsors special events, speakers, and networking events - including the annual symposium
- Offers the annual Edith Davis Seminar Series
- Honors alumni for outstanding commitment to the profession and the University
- Supports significant healthcare legislation
Uniting, serving and advancing acupuncture and Chinese medicine and Northwestern’s community of caring.