Career Exploration DayPage Menu
May 12, 2015
Join us for networking, learning about new products and services, and discovering career opportunities at Career Exploration Day. An all-inclusive event!
Date, time, location
Tuesday, May 12, 2015
Northwestern Health Sciences University - Foyer
Connecting experience and opportunity
Northwestern’s Career Exploration Day brings together employers and vendors with more than 800 alumni, new graduates and students from the College of Chiropractic, College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, and School of Massage Therapy.
Students and practitioners:
- Explore a new path in your career - network with healthcare organizations, clinics and businesses
- Find available employment opportunities
- Spruce up your resumé - consultants will be on hand to review your resumé and give advice
- Learn about products and services that will benefit your practice
- Earn chances to win great door prizes from our employers and vendors
Present your employment opportunities to hundreds of outstanding students and practitioners.
Showcase your products and services to students and practitioners for use in their clinical practice.
Northwestern Health Sciences University reserves the right, with or without cause, to cancel spaces at any time before the event. Northwestern reserves the right to restrict an employer which, in the judgment of the University, is detrimental or detracts from the general order of Career Exploration Day.
Employer and Vendor Registration
The registration fee of $55 includes:
- One 6-foot table and 2 chairs
- 2 box lunches, morning snack, coffee, water and soda (extra lunches $10 each)
- Electricity and Wi-Fi access
Thursday, May 7, 2015 at 4:30 p.m.
If you have questions about the event, contact:
952/800-888-4777 ext. 106
952/800-888-4777 ext. 237