Collaborating with clients to assist in optimum wellness and performance through injury prevention and recovery and the treatment of pain.
I am fascinated by the process of alleviating pain through awareness and mobility!
- “It’s not how deep you go, it’s how you go deep” – Ida Rolf
- “Minding is what bodies do” Tom Meyers
What patients say about me:
“Every session I leave feeling great, like I learned something new about my body and how to care for it!”
On a personal note:
Bodywork is one aspect of balancing our human experience with our mental, emotional, and spiritual wellbeing. I appreciate art, writing, photography, meditation, nature, and movement as aspects of self-care and enjoy exploring avenues of self-expression and experience that brings me a deepening sense of presence and vitality.
- Massage Therapy Training Program, Ashmead College, Vancouver WA
- Sports & Injury Specialty Program, Ashmead College, Vancouver WA
- Traditional Thai Massage, Sunshine School, Chiang Mai Thailand
- Myofascial Dissection Course, Laboratories of Anatomical Enlightenment
- Emergency Medical Technician Course, Oregon Institute of Technology, Wilsonville OR