Our Chiropractic PhilosophyPage Menu
We recognize the interconnections between body, mind and spirit. The care we provide is patient-centered and focused on the whole person.
We respond to the patient's health concerns with the goal of promoting optimal health. Each patient deserves treatment approaches unique to the individual.
We also embrace multiple approaches to managing health and disease. We emphasize critical thinking so you can develop your own philosophy of care.
Northwestern believes doctors of chiropractic:
- Are neuromusculoskeletal specialists who employ hands-on clinical case management
- Are primary care providers who conduct comprehensive patient evaluations
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals for optimal patient care
- Can treat patients without the need for a referral
- Promote disease prevention and wellness by treating the whole person
- Embrace emerging evidence while respecting the profession’s historical foundation