Shades of Gray - 7 Unknowns!
Welcome to our "Shades of Gray - 7 Unknowns!" Test your radiological skills and
clinical interpretation for seven "unknown"
cases. Each case has three pages:
1) clinical, and initial imaging page (Please note: click on thumbnails to see a full size image of each X-ray)
interpretation and differential diagnosis page.
3) Final diagnosis and discussion page.
The unknowns are in no particular order, and do not "build"
on each other.
At the end of each case there are questions
to test your newly acquired knowledge.
Throughout each unknown there may be audio clips within the
enlarged image with added clinical information and/or further
radiographic interpretation in order to have the cases "come
Once you complete the course a transcript will be mailed to
you from the Continuing Education Department each quarter or by request 952-885-5446
1) To add to the chiropractor's knowledge base
about many different subjects via a case study format
2) To test the skills of radiographic interpretation
when combined with historical and clinical information
3) Expand the thought process regarding differential