2020 Massage Therapy Symposium Exhibitor information
Build your brand, increase awareness of your products and services, generate new business, and connect with massage therapists at the 2020 Massage Therapy Symposium.
Our 2020 Massage Therapy Symposium offers a variety of topics to build your knowledge and skills to evaluate clients, manage pain, and understand how massage therapy can have a positive impact on your client’s mental health. This year, we’re offering more choices in our agenda, including hands-on workshops, cadaver labs and lectures to deliver the highest quality massage therapy continuing education. We’d love you to be a part of this engaging weekend of continuing education with massage therapists!
- 3’ side rails
- One booth space with 8’ or 10’ black backdrop drape
- One 6’ draped table
- Two chairs
- 7” x 44” identification sign
- Access to standard 110 electric power
- Two complimentary name badges credentials; double booths receive four name badges
- Complimentary Lunch and Breaks daily for each fully credentialed exhibitor
- Listing on the Exhibitor Directory page of the program: organization’s name, contact name, email, phone and website
If you have any exhibitor questions, please contact Robin Menier at firstname.lastname@example.org.