‹ All Faculty
Timothy W. Stark, MPhil, MBA, DC, DACBSP, CSCS, EMT, FICC
- MBA, Leadership and Change, Capella University, 2019
- EMT, Inver Hills Community College, 2016
- MPhil, Human Performance, Murdoch University, 2011
- DC, Northwestern Health Sciences University, 1996
- BS, Exercise Physiology, North Dakota State University, 1990
Certifications DACBSP, ICSC, CSCS, FICC, FAKTR, Cert. Graston Technique Instructor, Tertiary Teaching Cert.
Awards Administrator of the Year - Northwester Health Sciences University (2019), Nominated for Sports Chiropractor of the Year - Minnesota Chiropractic Association (2018 | 2017), Sports Chiropractor of the Year - American Chiropractic Association Sports Council (2017), Academician of the Year - American Chiropractic Association (2017), Nominated for the Outstanding Educator Award - Minnesota Chiropractic Association (2016), Recognized and Selected by the Student Body as a Positive Influence on the Student Experience - Northwestern Health Sciences University (2017 | 2016 | 2015), Awarded Fellowship - International College of Chiropractic (FICC) (2014), Teacher of the Phase - National University of Health Sciences | Florida (2012), Recognized for Outstanding Leadership and Dedication as the Education Commission Chair - International Federation of Sports Chiropractic (2011), Awarded Tenure - Murdoch University | Perth Australia (2008), Nominated for the TEX Award (Teaching Excellence) - Murdoch University (2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005), Selected for FYOND (Five Young Outstanding North Dakotans) - North Dakota Jaycees (2002), Selected to Provide Sports Chiropractic Services at over a Dozen Multi -Sport International Games including Four Olympics, Four World Games, etc.
- Brokered corporate agreements with multiple comapanies to support the HPC including nearly $200,000 over three years plus nearly $100,000 of product placement.