Whitney Family Foundation Scholarship
To qualify for this scholarship applicants must:
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Be an incoming or current student enrolled in any NWHSU program in the fall.
- Be a member of an underrepresented or marginalized group (including but not limited to underrepresented racial populations, women, LGBTQI, low income, individuals with disabilities).
- Additional consideration will be given to Native American/American Indian applicants.
- The scholarship is awarded to up to two qualified students.
- Scholarship recipients receive an award equal to $2,000.
- Complete the application procedure before July 31st, 2023 (see below).
Scholarship Financial Parameters
- Students may receive other scholarships equal to or less than the remaining portion of their tuition. However, students are not eligible to receive a combination of scholarships and/or tuition remission benefits totaling more than 100% of the cost of their tuition.
- The Whitney Family Foundation Scholarship reserves the responsibility to not award any scholarships if there are no qualified applicants.
Complete the application procedure before July 31st, 2023 (see application form below).
Whitney Family Foundation Scholarship applicant awardees will be notified via email by August 30th, 2023.
Upon receipt of a scholarship award, an adjustment may be made to your financial aid package to meet federal regulations and institutional policies.