Chiropractic 2023 Winter Scholarships
Scholarships are awarded annually during the winter trimester. To be eligible, you must be enrolled full time in the College of Chiropractic (Winter trimester) and meet other requirements. Amounts and availability of scholarships may vary.
Scholarships reward the dedication, academic achievement and leadership qualities of our College of Chiropractic students. Award amounts vary from $500 – $5000 and eligibility requirements must be met.
General eligibility requirements:
- Enrolled in Winter 2023 as a continuing student T2-T10
- Academic status must be in good standing – many scholarships require a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Have filed a 2022-2023 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) – if you want to be considered for need-based scholarships
List of scholarships
Review the list of scholarships and anticipated award amounts
The Winter 2023 Scholarships Application is now available.
NOTE: The Sweere Academic Scholars Award is presented automatically based on GPA. There is no application procedure.
A completed application consists of the following:
1. A completed Winter Scholarships Application
2. Completion of three essay questions (approximately 300 words):
- Explain your personal vision and goals for your chosen profession.
- Discuss your vision of integrating your professional life into the greater community.
- Identify one or more of NWHSU’s vision, value and promises statements and provide examples of how you have modeled these in your life. (You can include examples from work, education, or family life).
3. Essay for the Standard Process® Scholarship – if you choose to apply for this $5,000 scholarship:
- Standard Process believes that whole food nutrition is essential for maintaining health. We also believe that healthcare providers offer the best direction to guide patients in their nutritional needs. As you will soon be in practice, how will you plan to implement nutrition into your practice to change your patients’ lives?
The Winter Scholarship Application (essays included) deadline is January 6, 2023.
Award recipients are notified by email no later than January 31, 2023.
Questions Contact email@example.com
Upon receipt of a scholarship award, an adjustment may be made to your financial aid package to meet federal regulations and institutional policies.