General Scholarship Fund — Winter
To qualify for this scholarship applicants must:
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Be an incoming or current student enrolled in any program at NWHSU in the winter.
- The scholarship is awarded to up to five qualified students.
- Scholarship recipients receive an award equal to $500.
- Complete the application form below.
Scholarship Financial Parameters
- Incoming or current students may apply for the General Fund Scholarship annually.
- Students may receive other scholarships equal to or less than the remaining portion of their tuition. However, students are not eligible to receive a combination of scholarships and/or tuition remission benefits totaling more than 100% of the cost of their tuition.
- The General Scholarship Fund reserves the responsibility to not award any scholarships if there are no qualified applicants.
The deadline for application is December 4th, 2022.
General Scholarship Fund applicant awardees will by notified via email by December 19th, 2022.
Upon receipt of a scholarship award, an adjustment may be made to your financial aid package to meet federal regulations and institutional policies.