Dr. Alfred D. & Ann Traina Scholarship
To qualify for this scholarship applicants must:
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Be an incoming or current student enrolled in Chiropractic program classes during the fall.
- The scholarship is awarded to one qualified student.
- The scholarship recipient will receive an award equal to $500 for any program during the fall.
- Complete the application procedure before July 31st, 2023 (see below).
Scholarship Financial Parameters
- Incoming and current Chiropractic students may only apply for the Dr. Alfred D. & Ann Traina Scholarship once a year. (Once enrolled, a student may apply).
- Students may receive other scholarships that are equal or less than the remaining portion of their tuition. However, students are not eligible to receive a combination of scholarships and/or tuition remission benefits totaling more than 100% of the cost of their tuition.
- The Dr. Alfred D. & Ann Traina Scholarship is reserved for a qualified candidate and will not be awarded if there are no qualified applicants.
Complete the application procedure before July 31st, 2023 (see application form below).
The Dr. Alfred D. & Ann Traina Scholarship applicant awardee will be notified via email by August 30th, 2023.
Upon receipt of a scholarship award, an adjustment may be made to your financial aid package to meet federal regulations and institutional policies.