This scholarship is offered to incoming students whose immediate family member – parent, grandparent, sibling or child – is an alumnus or current student of Northwestern. It is available to students who have applied to the:
- Massage Therapy Certificate program
- A.A.S. in Massage Therapy program
- East West Therapeutic Massage Certificate
- $500 awarded over your first two trimesters
Awarded to all matriculating students who meet the application deadline and fulfill the eligibility requirements.
- Incoming student who has submitted an application for admission
- Immediate family member who is a Northwestern alumnus or current student is limited to student’s parent, grandparent, sibling or child*
- Must be enrolled full time during the first trimester
* Only one scholarship is awarded even though a student may have more than one family member who is an alumnus. If two (or more) students share the same family member, each student may receive a scholarship.
Submission of false or misleading information invalidates the applicant’s eligibility for this scholarship, and may be grounds for corrective action including, but not limited to, rescindment of admission.
Students are not eligible to receive a combination of scholarships and/or tuition remission benefits totaling more than 100% of the cost of their tuition.
Typically, incoming students fill out scholarship applications during the application process in the Student Application Portal. Applying early is highly recommended. Start your application today.
The final deadline for submitting a scholarship application is the first day of classes of the student’s entering term. Applying early is highly recommended.
A letter of award will be sent by the Scholarship Committee and Office of Admissions upon final confirmation of eligibility.
Find out when you will be notified.
Upon receipt of a scholarship award, an adjustment may be made to your financial aid package to meet federal regulations and institutional policies.