Michele M. Vincent
- Associate Professor
- Northwestern Health Clinic Bloomington
- Women’s health
- Family health promotion and nutrition
I am a doctor of chiropractic and assistant professor at the Northwestern Health Clinic Bloomington, having joined the team in 2015 after working at the Natural Care Center at Woodwinds. My practice involves treating all age groups who suffer from a variety of conditions. My approach emphasizes biomechanics and improved health through chiropractic adjustments assisted by soft tissue therapy, acupuncture and physiotherapy.
I thoroughly enjoy educating patients about health care for their entire family and am extremely passionate about chiropractic care for pregnant women and children. I have additional training in Webster adjusting techniques.
I am also providing care at:
La Clinica - Westside Community Health Services
135 Cesar Chavez, St., St. Paul, MN 55107
- Bachelor of Science - Northwestern Health Sciences Univeristy, 2002
- Associate of Arts - WITC, 1984
- Doctor of Chiropractic - Northwestern Health Sciences University, 2003