Nancy J. Erickson
- Northwestern Health Clinic Bloomington
- Massage Therapy Programs
- Stress reduction, relaxation, Reflexology
- Rehabilitative, NeuroMuscular Therapy
- Migraines, headaches, and low back pain
- Auto-accident, Worker’s Comp
I am a board-certified massage therapist at the Northwestern Health Clinic Bloomington, having joined the team in 2015 after working at the Natural Care Center at Woodwinds. I am also a supervising clinician in the University’s teaching clinics at DeRusha Learning Center on campus, and at Pillsbury House Integrated Health Clinic in south Minneapolis, in which medical students, complementary and alternative healthcare students, health coaching and counseling students provide integrated care to a vibrant and diverse community.
I assist clients in achieving their wellness goals in a safe and comfortable environment using blended sessions of NeuroMuscular Therapy, MyoFascial Release, relaxation massage, and reflexology. I enjoy educating and empowering my clients to make health decisions that best suit their needs, and the benefits of taking an integrated care approach.
I am trained in relaxation massage, NeuroMuscular Therapy, Trigger Point Therapy, MyoFascial Release, reflexology, geriatric and hospital-based massage. It is my belief that massage therapy is an integral part of my clients’ wellness journey and that relaxation through massage assists with the body’s innate ability to self-heal. I am currently a member of the American Massage Therapy Association.
- Certificate in Massage Therapy, 2010
- National Board Cert in Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork, 2010
- Bachelor of Arts - St. Cloud State University, 1992