Campus Services

Page Menu

Key card replacement

For a lost or damaged key card, you may request a replacement key card.

Lost and found

To find or turn in a lost item, go to the Security office - in the lower level near the entrance to the weight room.

Notary services

Notary services are available at no charge in the Office of the Registrar and Financial Aid (main floor, room 114). 

Additional parking sticker 

You may request an additional parking sticker if you changed cars, drive an additional car or obtained new license plates. Visit the Office of the Registrar (main floor, room 114) with your license plate number.

Student ID card replacement

You can request a replacement Student ID card for a lost or damaged card. Visit the Audiovisual Department (main building, lower level, room 19) between 5:30 am-2:00 pm.

Voter information

See the voter information guide (pdf)  for how to register to vote in Minnesota or your home state.

Academic Calendar

Academic Calendar

Have a Question?

Our staff can help

Contact the Registrar
Contact Us

Back to Top