Replacement Diploma or Certificate

Page Menu

If you have lost or damaged your diploma or certificate, you may request a replacement:

  1. Write a letter briefly explaining what happened and why you are requesting a diploma (or certificate)
  2. Sign the letter and include your mailing address and phone number
  3. Call Catherine Nass, Office of the Registrar, at 952-888-4777 ext. 141 to find out the replacement cost
  4. Mail the damaged diploma or certificate, or bring it to the Office of the Registrar (main floor, room 114)

Academic Calendar

Academic Calendar

Have a Question?

Our staff can help

Contact the Registrar
Contact Us

Back to Top