Ergonomic Intervention and TrainingPage Menu
We’re practical people. Affordable adaptations and employee education can often go a long way to reducing illness and injury and increasing productivity.
Our ergonomic recommendations and training will be focused on how you can maximize your current working conditions and prioritize long-term needs.
Ergonomic intervention and training
- Addresses the critical role of workplace design in the prevention of workplace and non-workplace illness and injury
- Increases awareness of the role of applied ergonomics in workplace efficiency and improved productivity - including the design and use of hand tools, control and display devices
- Uses administrative and engineering interventions to reduce workplace health risks
- Assesses employee training and work application
Lifting/manual materials handling training
- Provides employees with proven, state-of-the-art techniques for safe lifting and manual materials handling, tailored to their individual work assignments
- Helps employees understand the stresses involved in prolonged postures and the need to provide bodily movement and diversion in their daily tasks