Needs Assessment and Loss Source AnalysisPage Menu
To develop the best solutions to meet your health, wellness and safety goals, we start with an in-depth assessment which examines management, employees, facilities and documentation - and conduct a loss-source analysis.
We utilize questionnaires, interviews and facility reviews to prioritize your company’s needs and identify costs associated with illness and injury.
- Determine levels of communication between senior and middle management teams
- Ascertain the level of a company-wide culture of health, wellness and safety
- Employee health status assessment
- Employee attitude and morale assessment
- Comprehensive assessment of workplace ergonomics to isolate areas of increased risk or hazards
- Comprehensive assessment of data relating to workplace injuries and general health issues
As part of the management assessment, we obtain a clear understanding of, and have access to timely and accurate data regarding all work-related and non-work-related illness and injury. We also examine costs related to:
- Direct costs
- Indirect costs