Academic Advising

Page Menu

If you’re having difficulty with your courses or course load, we provide you with help to discuss modifying your schedule or taking time off. 

Modifying your schedule:

Please contact the Registrar's Office by calling 952-888-4777 extension 440 or by emailing to request an appointment with one of our academic counselors:

Incoming Students - Kristen Wiesen, Incoming Academic Advisor/Transfer/Degree Specialist

Current Students - Kristin Howell, Coordinator/Academic Advising

Taking time off:

  • Request a term off
  • Request a short-term leave of absence
  • Withdraw from the University
Back to Top