Sweere Scholarship For Single Parents
This scholarship is offered to incoming, single-parent students. It is available to students who have applied to the:
- Doctor of Chiropractic Program
- Up to 3 scholarships awarded per entering trimester, depending on funding
- Acceptance into the Doctor of Chiropractic Program
- Single parent with at least one child who lives with you and who will receive more than half of their support from you during the school year
- Enrolled in at least 15 credits per trimester
- No GPA requirement but student must remain in good academic standing
Students are not eligible to receive a combination of scholarships and/or tuition remission benefits totaling more than 100% of the cost of their tuition.
1. Submit a Free Application for Student Financial Aid (FAFSA) – if you have not done so already
2. Submit a Sweere Scholarship Application, including:
- An essay explaining how the Sweere Scholarship will help you achieve the goal of completing the Doctor of Chiropractic Program.
3. Attend an in-person interview
The final deadline for submitting a scholarship application is the first day of classes of the student’s entering term. Applying early is highly recommended.
A letter of award will be sent by the Scholarship Committee and Office of Admissions 3 weeks after the application deadline.
Find out when you will be notified.
Upon receipt of a scholarship award, an adjustment may be made to your financial aid package to meet federal regulations and institutional policies.