Professional Health and Medical School PrerequisitesPage Menu
Our Undergraduate Health Sciences and Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health/Pre-Med programs allow students to complete undergraduate courses to fulfill pre-professional prerequisites or undergraduate degree requirements. Afternoon and evening courses are offered to students with daytime commitments.
Fulfilling your requirements
Our fully accredited courses are transferable to other colleges and universities. They also meet several of the entrance requirements for:
- College of Chiropractic
- Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Program
- Graduate and professional school programs throughout the U.S., including the University of Minnesota
- Medical school and other healthcare professional schools through our Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program
AND fulfill many of the degree requirements for:
- Bachelor of Science in Human Biology Completion Program
- Associate of Applied Science in Massage Therapy (AAS) Program
If you are pursuing career in health care or exploring your options, our accelerated and non-accelerated courses are designed to help you complete basic science requirements so you can achieve your goal.
- Learn more about Foundational Sciences
We offer general non-accelerated courses to fulfill undergraduate degree requirements and post-baccalaureate coursework. Or enroll in a single course that interests you. Complete each course is less than 15 weeks.
- Find out more about General Education
Northwestern Health Sciences University reserves the right to change or discontinue academic programs at the University’s discretion.