Kevin E. Kalb
- Assistant Professor
- University Health Services
- Lower-force chiropractic techniques
I am a doctor of chiropractic and faculty clinician at University Health Services, and assistant professor at the College of Chiropractic at Northwestern Health Sciences University. I treat patients and supervise student interns at University Health Services.
As a clinical supervisor, one of my goals is to help students build upon and grow in the application of chiropractic techniques. My other goal is to help students learn that each patient they see is an individual and deserving of the most appropriate form of chiropractic care - not to treat patients as if all bodies are the same. I like to help students identify the connection between stress in a patient’s life - physical, chemical, emotional and spiritual - and stress-related symptoms. Identifying stressors empowers patients to make healthy changes to their lifestyle.
- CPR/AED certification, 2009
- Bachelor of Science - Clarkson College of Technology, 1970
- Doctor of Chiropractic - Northwestern College of Chiropractic, 1983