Amy L. Horton
- Assistant Professor
- Bloomington Natural Care Center
Office Phone:952-888-4777 ext. 108
Currently Teaching (2013-2014)
I am a doctor of chiropractic at the Bloomington Natural Care Center and have my diplomate from the International Board of Chiropractic Neurology. I am certified in the Graston and Webster techniques, and maintain membership with the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association. At the Bloomington Natural Care Center, I practice chiropractic care and work as a faculty clinician, mentoring student interns in patient management and treatment.
I enjoy helping patients in a family-oriented practice in dealing with a wide variety of conditions. My philosophy of care is to promote a natural approach to health and healing which integrates all facets of a patient’s overall well-being.
My special interests include helping patients with a variety of conditions, such as disc injuries, neck and back pain, headaches, pregnancy-related issues, childhood ear infections and colic.
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, 1997
- CPR/AED certification, 2009
- CPR/AED certification, 2011
- American Chiropractric Neurology, 2005
- Bachelor of Arts - Carlton College, 1996
- Doctor of Chiropractic - Northwestern Heaalth Sciences University, 2000