Continue with Alumni Relations to be at the Forefront of Integrative Health
The Northwestern Health Sciences University Alumni Relations is your center for learning new skills and finding career opportunities, fostering future colleagues, and making valuable contacts. We’re creating a community that is with you your whole life.
The Benefits of Your NWHSU Education Don’t Stop at Graduation
The benefits of your NWHSU education don’t stop at graduation. Besides access to events for professional networking and reconnection, you have opportunities to connect with current students to bolster their careers and help fill the pipeline for hiring at your own practice.
- Go online for an Alumni ID Cards and work out in the fitness room, use the Greenawalt Library, and DeRusha Clinic Services to receive discounts as an alumni at the TruNorth Wellness Hub (the bookstore).
- Looking to post a job? Handshake is our job search platform that allows students and alumni to see your opportunity!
- Selling your practice? Want to buy or sell equipment? Have space for rent? Looking for practice relief? Check out our Practice Classifieds.
- Take your CE credits here at NWHSU. Network with fellow alumni.
- Not receiving our emails or updates? Help keep our records up to date. Share your current Alumni Information here.