Continue to be at the forefront of integrative health
The Northwestern Health Sciences University Alumni Services is your center for learning new skills and finding career opportunities, fostering future colleagues and making valuable contacts. We’re creating a community that is with you your whole life.
We know that in these uncertain times you may be wondering what NWHSU is doing to address COVID-19). We are closely monitoring the developments and posting regular updates about our response to our COVID-19 webpage.
We know this is also an unsettling time for many of our alumni as well. While each of us must make our own personal health and safety choices, we have provided some resources in this document that may be helpful guidance to you and your professional practice. We hope you find them useful: COVID-19 Recommendations (PDF).
Information is constantly changing on COVID-19 and clinical procedures. Make sure to stay up to date by reviewing the CDC, WHO, Johns Hopkins University or your local state Department of Health frequently. Here are a few useful resources for providers:
- Considerations for Safely Opening Massage Schools – Webinar Video
- CDC Clinic Preparedness and PDF download
- CDC Outdoor Stop Signs for Patients with Respiratory Symptoms
- CDC Frequently Asked Questions about Hand Hygiene for Healthcare Personnel Responding to COVID-19
- American Massage Therapy Association
- American Society of Acupuncture
- Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals
- Minnesota Chiropractic Association
- Student Loan Borrower Relief under the CARES Act