Technology assistance for students and employees
The IT Helpdesk provides general IT support services for students, faculty and staff via
- On campus walk-up (Room 25- Garden Level)
- On Campus Phones (Extension 357)
- Direct Dial Phone Number (952-214-0840)
- Email (email@example.com)
- Submit a ticket (x2.nwhealth.edu)
We also provide information for those wanting to use online self-help:
Services for Students
The IT Helpdesk can directly help students with the following:
- Student email Account and computer access
- NWHSU wireless access
- IT related issues and problems.
- And More…
Faculty & Staff Services
The IT Helpdesk can assist faculty and staff directly with issues related to computers, printers, network connections, software, and other IT related problems.