Technology assistance for students and employees
The IT Helpdesk provides general IT support services for students, faculty and staff via
- walk-up (Room 25)
- phone (952-888-4777 ext. 357) and
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- submit a ticket: x2.nwhealth.edu
We also provide information for those wanting to use online self-help:
Services for Students
The IT Helpdesk can directly help students with the following:
- Student email Account and computer access
- NWHSU wireless access
- IT related issues and problems.
- And More…
Faculty & Staff Services
The IT Helpdesk can assist faculty and staff directly with issues related to computers, printers, network connections, software, and other IT related problems.