Financial Aid Services

Request Loan Deferment

Northwestern Health Sciences University participates in the National Student Clearinghouse. If you need additional loan deferment paperwork completed, bring the loan deferral paperwork to the Office of the Registrar for completion.

Loan deferment paperwork can only be completed once the term is underway and it can be confirmed that you are a registered student attending classes.

Student Billing

Student Billing manages all areas of student financial records.  You can request to speak with someone regarding your balance, submit reimbursement for expenses, or have any questions regarding your student account.

1098-T Forms

1. Forms will be mailed from student billing to the most recent address provided by the student no later than January 31.

2. If they have not received the form, contact ECSI:

  • Phone: 1-866-428-1098
  • School Code is 56, if needed

3. Canadian Students may receive a 1098-T if they have the American SSN on file with the school.  Also, they must complete a TL11A (blank copies in SRFS).


Other Financial Aid Services