Kristin Olthafer, BCTMB, CNMT, CMLDT
What sudents say about me
- I really like that Kristin stopped in each massage and asked if there were any specific questions I had and was always willing to teach a new technique.
- Kristin is so knowledgeable and warm. The environment felt very rich with opportunity to learn.
- She is very supportive and understanding.
- I love Kristin’s creative feedback and approach to problem solving.
- My supervisor was really supportive and made me feel comfortable in my journey of learning
On a personal note
I love supporting where my clients and interns are at and creating growth from there. I enjoy always learning, my most recent continuing education classes have been in MyoFascial Release. Personally I read more about how Trauma-Informed practices can help me be a better provider/ instructor.
Interests and Philosophy
- Integrative Health Care
- Trauma-Informed/Aware practices
- Somatic embodiment
- Goal-led progress
- AAS, Associate of Applied Sciences in Massage Therapy, Northwestern Health Sciences University
- BS, Bachelor of Sciences - Art, Graphic Design, University of Wisconsin Platteville