Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Alumni Association
Join the Association
Be an active part of the Northwestern community even after you graduate. The association is a fun, meaningful way to donate your time, energy and financial support for a vibrant Northwestern.
All alumni are members of the alumni association, however, as an Active Member you receive special discounts and benefits. Join your colleagues in supporting Northwestern – and the next generation of acupuncturists and Oriental medicine practitioners.
The alumni association:
- Awards scholarships to exceptional students
- Sponsors special events, speakers, and networking events - including the annual Great River Symposium
- Offers the annual Edith Davis Seminar Series
- Honors alumni for outstanding commitment to the profession and the University
- Sponsors practice management brown bags for students
- Supports significant healthcare legislation
Uniting, serving and advancing acupuncture and Oriental medicine and Northwestern’s community of caring.