Library FAQ

Can I access my Grammarly account after graduation?

The upgraded Grammarly account is only available to current students. If you’re close to graduation, we recommend that you: 1) download any documents saved in the Grammarly app and 2) consider creating your own Grammarly account. Any accounts using an “” email address will be forced to log in using the NWHSU login system and will no longer work for Grammarly after graduation. If you are past this window and need to access your Grammarly documents, please contact IT or the library, and we will try to assist you.

Can I check out a laptop?
  • Laptop computers are available for checkout to students for use at NWHSU. These laptops are intended as a short-term temporary loan. Laptops can be checked out at the library front desk. Review the Student Laptop Loaners page for complete details.
What is your visitor policy?
  • Northwestern alumni, practitioners in healthcare fields, and the general public are welcome to visit the Greenawalt Library to locate health-related information. Please read our Library Guest Policy for further information.
Do you have a copy of my textbook?
  • We will try to purchase a copy of all required textbooks. They are available at the library front desk and can be checked out for two hours. These copies are not meant to replace the need to purchase/rent a required textbook.  Find your required textbooks using the Booklists link on the Trunorth Wellness Hub. Visit the front desk to locate and checkout the books you need.
Can I download this article and email it to my class?
Can you buy this book/video/model for the library? or What happened to my favorite book?
  • We use a Collection Development Policy to guide our decisions for library purchases and for how we manage the collection long-term. You can view the policy here. If you have any specific questions, please contact the library.
Do you take donations?
  • The Greenawalt Library accepts donations of materials from faculty and emeritus faculty, staff, students, or alumni if the materials support the University’s curriculum and academic programs. To read more about the donation process, find the Gifts/Donations section in our Collection Development Policy.
What accessibility accommodations will I find in the library?