Can I check out a laptop?
- Laptop computers are available for checkout to students for use at NWHSU. These laptops are intended as a short-term temporary loan. Laptops can be checked out at the library front desk. Review the Student Laptop Loaners page for complete details.
What is your visitor policy?
- Northwestern alumni, practitioners in healthcare fields, and the general public are welcome to visit the Greenawalt Library to locate health-related information. Please read our Library Guest Policy for further information.
Do you have a copy of my textbook?
- We will try to purchase a copy of all required textbooks. They are available at the library front desk and can be checked out for two hours. These copies are not meant to replace the need to purchase/rent a required textbook. You can see a list of our Academic Course Reserves at this link.
Can I download this article and email it to my class?
Can you buy this book/video/model for the library? or What happened to my favorite book?
- We use a Collection Development Policy to guide our decisions for library purchases and for how we manage the collection long-term. You can view the policy here. If you have any specific questions, please contact the library.
Do you take donations?
- The Greenawalt Library accepts donations of materials from faculty and emeritus faculty, staff, students, or alumni if the materials support the University’s curriculum and academic programs. To read more about the donation process, find the Gifts/Donations section in our Collection Development Policy.
What accessibility accommodations will I find in the library?