Bachelor of Science in Human Biology Completion
The Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Human Biology Degree Completion Program allows our Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine students to complete the course requirements for a bachelor’s degree. Students may either complete a bachelor’s degree or earn a second bachelor’s degree.
Who can apply
Students may apply for the Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Degree Completion Program at any time if they are a prospective student in the application process for a Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine program or currently enrolled in a Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine program. Please contact the Office of Admissions for more information.
Benefits of the B.S. in Human Biology Degree Completion Program:
- Develop your professional skills – including effective oral and written communications.
- Strengthen your understanding of the philosophical foundations for the scientific method, healthcare ethics and healthcare research.
- Improve your professional credentials.
- Increase your chances to be included in managed care networks – some managed care organizations show a preference for practitioners with a bachelor’s degree.
- Expand your career options beyond clinical practice and be able to pursue other degree programs and professions, including teaching and research. Many master’s degree and Ph.D. programs require a bachelor’s degree as an entrance requirement.
Click here for Course Requirements and Curriculum Overview
Tuition and fees
Review the current tuition and fees.
If you have questions about financial aid, contact the Office of Financial Aid.
Questions? We’re here to help!
For more information or to review your eligibility for the B.S. in Human Biology Degree Completion Program, contact:
- Your Admissions Representative, OR
- The Office of Admissions at email@example.com or 1-855-885-5409 (toll-free)
Northwestern Health Sciences University reserves the right to change or discontinue academic programs at the University’s discretion.