Pay Tuition Deposit
Once accepted into NWHSU, you must pay a non-refundable tuition deposit to secure enrollment in your individual program.
Your deposit is applied to your first trimester tuition and is a necessary step for you to start the financial aid process and register for classes.
- Acupuncture/Chinese Medicine: $300
- BS in Medical Laboratory Science Completion $100
- Chiropractic: $300
- Massage Therapy: $100
- Medical Assisting $100
- Medical Laboratory Technology $100
- Nutrition: $100
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health: $100
- Radiation Therapy $100
- Radiologic Technology $100
- Undergraduate Health Sciences: $100
Pay your tuition deposit today.