Tuition and Fees
Affordable, Accessible Natural Health Education
Every Northwestern Health Sciences University department has different classes, program lengths, and tuition, as well as application fees and deposits. As you begin your path, please look over our fee schedule and tuition rates.
The large majority of NWHSU students receive financial aid in one or more forms, so please contact us if you have concerns about affording your education. At NWHSU, we believe that health and wellness should be an accessible path for anyone who wants to heal and serve others. We’re here to make that happen.
- Acupuncture/Chinese Medicine
- BS in Human Biology degree completion
- BS in Medical Laboratory Science Completion (January 2020)
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Assisting (January 2020)
- Medical Laboratory Technology (January 2020)
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health & Undergraduate Health Sciences
- Radiation Therapy (January 2020)
- Radiologic Technology (January 2020)
Once accepted into NWHSU, you must pay a non-refundable tuition deposit to secure enrollment in your individual program.
Your deposit is applied to your first trimester tuition.
Submit your tuition deposit as soon as possible. It allows you to start the financial aid process and register for classes.
- Acupuncture/Chinese Medicine: $300
- BS in Medical Laboratory Science Completion $100 (January 2020)
- Chiropractic: $300
- Massage Therapy: $100
- Medical Assisting $100 (January 2020)
- Medical Laboratory Technology $100 (January 2020)
- Nutrition: $100
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health: $100
- Radiation Therapy $100 (January 2020)
- Radiologic Technology $100 (January 2020)
- Undergraduate Health Sciences: $100