Tuition and Fees
Affordable, Accessible Natural Health Education
Every Northwestern Health Sciences University department has different classes, program lengths, and tuition, as well as application fees and deposits. As you begin your path, please look over our fee schedule and tuition rates.
The large majority of NWHSU students receive financial aid in one or more forms, so please contact us if you have concerns about affording your education. At NWHSU, we believe that health and wellness should be an accessible path for anyone who wants to heal and serve others. We’re here to make that happen.
- Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Degrees
- BS in Human Biology Degree Completion
- BS in Medical Laboratory Science Degree Completion
- Chiropractic Degree
- Massage Therapy Certificates and Degrees
- Medical Assisting Degree and Diploma
- Medical Laboratory Technology Degree
- Nutrition Certificates and Degree
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health & Undergraduate Health Sciences
- Radiation Therapy Degree
- Radiologic Technology Degree
Once accepted into NWHSU, you must pay a non-refundable tuition deposit to secure enrollment in your individual program.
Your deposit is applied to your first trimester tuition.
Submit your tuition deposit as soon as possible. It allows you to start the financial aid process and register for classes.
- Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Programs: $300
- Medical Laboratory Science Program: $100
- Chiropractic Program: $300
- Massage Therapy Programs: $100
- Medical Assisting Program: $100
- Medical Laboratory Technology Program: $100
- Nutrition Programs: $100
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health: $100
- Radiation Therapy Program: $100
- Radiologic Technology Program: $100
- Undergraduate Health Sciences Programs: $100