Bachelor’s in Health Sciences Degree Completion Program
Earn your bachelor’s degree in health sciences to kick-start your healthcare career.
The Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Human Biology Degree Completion program allows you to complete the course requirements for a bachelor’s degree. Students who earn a B.S. in human biology obtain a multidisciplinary education that explores the interrelationships between biology, structure, physiology, behavior, health and society.
With the degree, you can:
- Enter graduate school, professional school or medical school.
- Add to your credentials as a professional in your field.
- Begin your career in biological or environmental sciences upon graduation.
Benefits of the BS in Human Biology Degree Completion Program:
- Develop your professional skills – including effective oral and written communications.
- Strengthen your understanding of the philosophical foundations for the scientific method, healthcare ethics and healthcare research.
- Improve your professional credentials – including enhancing your credibility as an expert witness in court cases.
- Expand your career options beyond clinical practice and be able to pursue other degree programs and professions, including teaching and research. Many master’s degree and Ph.D. programs require a bachelor’s degree as an entrance requirement.
- Accelerated and non-accelerated foundational science courses.
- We offer accelerated courses in general chemistry, organic chemistry and physics. Complete one full academic year of a two-course sequence in only one 15-week semester – half the time it typically takes in other programs.
- Small class sizes for more individual attention.
- A customizable program that will teach you the knowledge and skills you need to enter a human biology-related profession.
- Recorded lectures available for added flexibility.
- One of the most affordable programs of its kind, with financial aid available.
Click here for Curriculum Guide
Tuition and fees
Review the current tuition and fees.
Our B.S. degree completion program is designed for students interested in pursuing a career in:
- Medicine, osteopathic medicine, dentistry, naturopathic medicine, physical therapy, physician’s assistant and related healthcare fields,
- Clinical, biomedical or healthcare research,
- Laboratory or forensic science technician,
- Public health administration,
- … and more!
Questions? We’re here to help!
For more information or to review your eligibility for the B.S. in Human Biology Degree Completion Program, contact:
- Your Admissions Representative, OR
- The Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-885-5409 (toll-free)
Northwestern Health Sciences University reserves the right to change or discontinue academic programs at the University’s discretion.