2020 Chiropractic Homecoming and Winter Gathering
20/20 an Eye Toward the Future
Join your colleagues, friends and fellow alumni as we explore our profession. On campus, Feb. 13 – 15, 2020. We will cover a variety of topics, including nutrition, professional boundaries, and X-ray. Get the hours you will need to stay current on your license.
Why you should attend this year:
- Great Value – CE approval in most states – earn 20+ hours
- Network with fellow alumni and colleagues
- Evening event
- Women’s Networking Breakfast
- Alumni Fellowship event
- Thursday Evening Event at the Sea Life Aquarium
- Breakfast, lunch and breaks included
- Over 75 vendors with products and serves that cater to you
When Homecoming adjourns for the day, take advantage of the art, entertainment and cultural events of the Twin Cities https://www.nwhealth.edu/get-to-know/twin-cities-online-resources/. We hope you will find a way to relax and enjoy the area.