Study State-of-the-art Chiropractic and Integrative Practice
This year’s Chiropractic Homecoming and Winter Gathering, “20/20: An Eye Toward the Future,” will help you build the necessary skills and professional connections that you need to succeed in your practice. Join your colleagues, friends and fellow alumni as we explore our profession.
- Earn up to 22 continuing education hours
- Learn what’s new in the profession by connecting with more than 70 exhibitors
- Network with more than 800 fellow practitioners
- Learn from industry leaders including: Carl Cleveland, III, DC, President of Cleveland University-Kansas City; Michael Mortenson, DC; Georgia Nab, DC, MS, CNS; and William Moreau, DC, DACBSP, CSCS, and many more
- Celebrate at our conference-networking event at Mall of America’s Sea Life, Women’s Networking Breakfast, and Alumni Happy Hour event
- Attend the three NCMIC sessions for a total of 8 hours to receive a discount for three years on the renewal of your NCMIC malpractice insurance premium. Full time doctors will receive a 5% discount and part time doctors will receive a 2.5% discount. NCMIC sessions include: Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice, Concussion Evaluation and Management, and Audit Yourself Before Someone Else Does.