2019 Chiropractic Homecoming and Winter Gathering
Exploring the Art and Science of Chiropractic
Join up to 1,000 of your colleagues, friends and fellow alumni as we explore the art and science of our profession. On campus on February 7-9, 2019. We will cover adjusting techniques, neuroscience, science of subluxation, chronic pain and depression, compliance issues, X-ray, and professional boundaries topics.
Why you should attend this year:
- Great value – CE approval in most states – earn up to 22 CE hours
- Amazing group of instructors
- Breakfast, lunch and breaks included
- Over 75 vendors with products and services that cater to you
- New! NWHSU Alumni/Student/Sponsor Mixer
- Networking Opportunities
Thank you for attending the 2018 Chiropractic Homecoming!
Check out photos and a recap of the event here.
When Homecoming adjourns for the day, take advantage of the art, entertainment and cultural events of the Twin Cities https://www.nwhealth.edu/get-to-know/twin-cities-online-resources/. We hope you will find a way to relax and enjoy the area.