Study State-of-the-art Chiropractic and Integrative Practice
This year’s Chiropractic Homecoming and Winter Gathering, “20/20: An Eye Toward the Future,” will help you build the necessary skills and professional connections that you need to succeed in your practice. Join your colleagues, friends and fellow alumni as we explore our profession.
- Earn up to 22 continuing education hours
- Learn what’s new in the profession by connecting with more than 75 exhibitors
- Network with more than 500 fellow practitioners
- Learn from industry leaders including Carl Cleveland, Michael Mortenson, Georgia Nab, and Bill Moreau
- Celebrate at the Sea Life Aquarium conference-wide networking event, Women’s Networking Breakfast, and
Alumni Happy Hour event
Share on social media: Follow us on Twitter (@NWHealthU), Instagram (@NWHealthU), Facebook (@NWHSU) and using the hashtag #NWHSU2020
When Homecoming adjourns for the day, take advantage of the art, entertainment and cultural events of the Twin Cities https://www.nwhealth.edu/get-to-know/twin-cities-online-resources/. We hope you will find a way to relax and enjoy the area.