New Student Orientation
Welcome New Students!
All new students are required to attend orientation to ease the transition into academic and student life. Orientation is designed to acquaint new students with each other and the larger campus community, including faculty and staff.
Fall 2020 New Student Orientation
Tuesday, September 8, 2020, Day session:
9:00-11:00 am |Virtual Orientation Program Session
- Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine
- Massage Therapy – Day Massage Students Only
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Lab Technology
- Post-Bac Pre-Health/Undergraduate
- Radiologic Technology
- Radiation Therapy
Tuesday, September 8, 2020, Evening session:
5:00-7:00 pm | Virtual Orientation Program Session
- Massage Therapy – Evening Massage Students Only
- Medical Lab Science Students
Required policies and documents
Prior to attending New Student Orientation, you are required to read the following policies and documents (also listed on the Admitted Students Checklist).
A. Program Technical Standards (Qualifications):
- Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Massage Therapy
- Undergraduate Health Sciences/Post-Bac Pre-Health
Required signed certifications and waivers
Prior to attending New Student Orientation, students must review and sign the following waivers and certifications confirming they have read and understand required policies and other key information.
These forms will be sent to students prior to Orientation and can be signed and returned electronically.
- Certification Of Required Policies (pdf)
(Policies and documents requiring review are listed above.)
- Licensing Acknowledgement And Release (pdf)
- Assumption Of Risk And Liability Waiver (pdf)
Students who register for classes and Orientation close to the start of the term may find it useful to bring printed and completed forms to Orientation or fax them to 952-886-7566.