New Student OrientationPage Menu
All new students are required to attend orientation to ease the transition into academic and student life. Orientation is designed to acquaint new students with each other and the larger campus community, including faculty and staff.
Fall 2017 New Student Orientation
Tuesday, Sept. 5, 2017: ALL programs
8:00am Check in
Sept. 6, 2017:
Chiropractic, Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine and Massage Therapy students
Fall 2017 Orientation Dates - Sept. 5 - 8, 2017 (Summer start will be included)
Your Orientation includes an overnight trip to visit the Standard Process facilities in Wisconsin. (Times are subject to change.) Buses will begin loading at the school on Thursday, Sept. 7 at 10:45 am and return to the school on Friday, Sept. 8 at approximately 8 pm. Your schedule is the same as the above but also includes:
Thursday, September 7 - Friday, September 8, 2017
Standard Process Overnight Trip and Tour
1200 W. Royal Lee Drive, Palmyra, WI, 53156
Standard Process is the visionary leader in whole food nutrient solutions. They apply systems thinking to holistic nutrition that empowers practitioners to transform lives. A tour of Standard Process is scheduled so you can see why all foods aren’t whole foods and why all whole food supplements are not the same. Their team looks forward to meeting you and hopes you can build on this foundation for years to come. www.standardprocess.com
- We will assign you a roommate, or
- You may submit a roommate request at Orientation on Wednesday, or
- You may contact your admissions representative if you have an extenuating circumstance regarding rooming needs.
Recommended Packing List:
- Items for the bus ride: music, electronics, book, snacks
- Business casual attire for dinner, comfortable but professional for the tour with closed toed shoes required.
- Swim suit for pool at hotel (if desired)
- Sleepwear, toiletries
- Exercise clothes / shoes for Fitness Center at hotel (if desired)
- Notebook or laptop/iPad for taking notes
Standard Process Trip Schedule: TBD
Required policies and documents
Prior to attending New Student Orientation, you are required to read the following policies and documents (also listed on the Admitted Students Checklist).
A. Program Technical Standards (Qualifications):
- Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Massage Therapy
- Undergraduate Health Sciences/Post-Bac Pre-Health
Required signed certifications and waivers
Also prior to attending Orientation, print out and sign the following waivers and certifications to confirm that you have read and understand required policies and other key information.
Bring these signed forms with you to Orientation or fax to 952-886-7566: