Quality, Integrity and Experience for Your Diagnostic Imaging Needs
The board-certified team of chiropractic radiologists at our Radiological Consulting Services (RCS) program has the knowledge and expertise to provide clients with clear, comprehensive radiology reports.
RCS currently provides reads to Northwestern Health Sciences University clinics, private practice chiropractors, as well for chiropractic referrals for the Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI). Our radiologists understand the clinical practice of chiropractic, and offer the level of detail that chiropractors want in their imaging reports. As instructors at Northwestern Health Sciences University, the RCS radiologists have developed a rapport with many of the chiropractors in the Twin Cities..
Our Services Include:
- MSK x-ray studies of the spine and all extremities
- Capabilities including providing reports on MRI and CT of the spine, shoulder, and knee
- Plain film interpretation — analog and digital
- Advanced diagnostic imaging — primary reports and second opinions
- Fast turn-around — images are read within 24 hours of receipt and final, signed reports are faxed as soon as they are proofread
- Advice for follow-up — clinical, imaging, and referral
- Film critique and technical advice