Visit Self Service to view account information.
How to Pay Tuition
Most students receive financial aid to fund all of their tuition and fees. Students whose financial aid does not cover the full expense or who are not receiving financial aid can pay their tuition online, in person or by mail.
Tuition payment process
Students can view account statements in Self Service. Charges for a given term are added during the first week of the term, and financial aid is applied after the 10th day.
- Students must pay all tuition and fees in full, or register for a payment plan (details below) by the last day of the month a trimester begins:
- Fall tuition is due September 30th
- Winter tuition is due January 31st
- Summer tuition is due May 31st
- Payments are processed the next business day
- Any changes to your course load – for example, adding or dropping a course – may increase or decrease your tuition
NOTE: Refund checks from financial aid are typically distributed after the 10th day of class. The fastest way to receive your refund is via direct deposit. Sign up for direct deposit in the Self Service payment portal. If you do not complete a direct deposit profile, your check will be mailed. Please make sure your address is current. If necessary, complete an online address change form here: Address Change Form
To pay online with a credit card or electronic check*, please visit:
* If you are paying by electronic check, it must be in U.S. dollars from a U.S. bank.
Pay in Person or By Mail
Pay by check, credit card or cash at the Student Billing Office (room 112).
Mail check payments to:
NWHSU Attn: Accounting
2501 West 84th St.
Bloomington, MN 55431-1599
Students may sign up for a payment plan via the Self Service payment portal beginning the second week of each term.
The NWHSU payment plan divides the total term balance into three installments, with payments due the 28th day of each of the first three months of the term:
- Fall: September 28th, October 28th & November 28th
- Winter: January 28th, February 28th & March 28th
- Summer: May 28th, June 28th & July 28th
Call the Accounting Office at 952-491-9375 or stop by room 112.
Request a Statement of Account
Beginning in Fall 2020, account statements are available online via Self Service.
To request a statement of your account for a term prior to Fall 2020, please email StudentBilling@nwhealth.edu.
If you have questions about your account, contact the Student Billing Office at 952-491-9375.