The Bloomington Community Welcomes You!
Northwestern Health Sciences University does not offer on-campus housing, however we are here to support and assist you through your pursuit of off-campus housing. Many of the people in the surrounding community have housing exclusively to our students along with apartment complexes that offer discounted rates for those attending the University. The Twin Cities has a comprehensive metro transit system that frequently stops near campus for an easy commute from local houses or apartments. Here you will find a newsletter with updated housing listings, local apartment guide and information to aid you in your search.
The following apartments offer discounted rates and exclusive offers available to NWHSU students.
- The Durham: Please contact the Durham for more information at (952) 835-4320. www.thedurhamapartments.com
- Genesee Apartments and Townhomes: Please contact Genesee for more information at (952) 767-6577. http://geneseeapts.com/
- Luxembourg Apartments: Please contact Luxembourg for more information at (952) 837-7900. http://www.richdale.com/minneapolis/luxembourg-apartments
- Tarnhill Apartments: Please contact Tarnhill for more information at (952) 831-7311. https://www.tarnhillapts.com/
- Tealwood Apartment Homes: Please contact Tealwood for more information at (952) 897-1085. https://www.4tealwood.com/
- Terrace Properties: Please contact Terrace Properties for more information at (952) 888-8498. www.terracepropertiesllc.com
- Windfield Estates: Please contact Windfield for more information at (612) 223-6293. http://www.windfieldestates.com
Post a Housing Advertisement
To post an advertisement for housing email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Expenses – including utility information
- Contact Information