Online Access, Printing and Copying
- The library has 41 PC computers and 2 Macs.
- There are 20 laptops for students to check out.
- Wi-fi service is available. Choose the NWHSU-Open server to log in. No username or password necessary at this time.
- Alumni, practitioners and community members may use the library’s computers, provided they are not in demand by students. See the information desk for a guest username and password.
- Two copy/scanning/printing devices with 1 capable of color
- Alumni and other community members are charged $0.10 per page ($0.50 for color) to print and are asked to limit printing to health-related materials
Need printing help? Find out more information on printing in the Library and Computer Lab.