Transcripts and Student Records

Verification of Degree or Certificate

To verify to an outside party that you have earned a degree or certificate from Northwestern, submit an online Verification of Enrollment Form. We ask for 5 business days to complete your request.

Verification of Degree or Certificate Form

Verification of Enrollment

To verify to an outside party that you are currently enrolled at Northwestern, submit an online Verification of Enrollment Form. We ask for 5 business days to complete your request.

Verification of Enrollment Form

Request for Incomplete Grade

If there are extenuating circumstances that prevent you from completing a class, you may request a grade of Incomplete (I). Complete an Application for Incomplete Grade.

Please save to your computer before completing this request.  Once you have completed the form save again and forward to your instructor.

Incomplete Grade Request Form (fill-in pdf)

Be sure to become familiar with the Incomplete Policy by reviewing the appropriate section of the University Catalog.

Change your Name

To ensure that your official student record reflects your legal name, you must supply the necessary documentation:

Steps to change your name:

  1. Complete the Name Change Form ‌and either fax, scan and email, or drop it off. (We have an evening drop box).
  2. Provide us with a copy of an official court or legal document that clearly shows both your old name and your new name.
  3. If your old name does not appear on the legal document, you must provide either a copy of your new Social Security card, new driver’s license or other legally issued identification card that has your new name.

How to turn in your name change form and copy of documents:


Email (to send scanned document):
Include in subject line: “Change Name”

Mailing address:
Office of the Registrar
2501 W. 84th St.
Bloomington, MN 55431

Drop box:
Main floor, room 114
Look for “Registrar/Financial Aid” sign

Replacement Diploma or Certificate

If you have lost or damaged your diploma or certificate, you may request a replacement:

  1. Complete Request for Diploma Replacement or Copy
  2. Bring in, mail or fax the form to Office of the Registrar (main floor, room 114). (See form for address and fax number.)
  3. The replacement fee $25 per document. Please use the following link to pay for your replacement order:

Online Payment Form – Diploma/Certificate Replacement

Request a Transcript

To order a transcript, please follow one of the transcript processes described below.  Please allow 5 business days to process the request for an official transcript.

Order a Transcript Online

  • Northwestern Health Sciences University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Web. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
  • The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. A processing fee will be charged per recipient.
  • Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online.
  • Post-baccalaureate students: If you are applying to a medical or dental program, please read the agency instructions careful as additional documentation and/or ids may be required.  You will be able to upload documents to your transcript request.

To order an official transcript(s), please use the following link which will take you to the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) transcript ordering page.

NWHSU/ NSC Transcript Order Form


The transcript processing fee is $10.00. The Electronic PDF Delivery has an additional $1.00 fee. There are currently two rush delivery options (Hold for Pickup and Mail) with an additional $5.00 fee.  Expedited mail service is also available for an additional delivery charge.

Print a Transcript Request Form

Please download and complete the following form to request a transcript found here if you are: Transcript Request Form

  • A current student picking up an official transcript;
  • A current student graduating* in the current trimester; or
  • Requesting a transcript for any of the following agencies:
    • Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards (FSMTB)
    • The National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
  • *If you wish to have your transcript sent via overnight or two-day mail, please use the “Order a Transcript Online” process below.

For questions, contact:

Office of the Registrar