Chiropractic Homecoming 2014
Feb. 6-8, 2014
We're brewing up a special weekend! Our annual Homecoming is your chance to catch up with friends, network with colleagues and learn new skills from today's most influential speakers.
- Information to Transformation: Making Your Mind Matter
- Detoxification and Weight Management
- How to Adjust the Patient Who Requires a Light Force Adjustment
- Non-Traditional Approach to Shoulder Physical Rehabilitation / Hands-on Lab
- Vascular Causes of Lower Extremity Pain
- Back to Basics: A Short Radiology Refresher Course
- Common Conditions of the Hip: Anatomy, Rehab and X-ray
- Emerging Issues in the Integrated Healthcare Practice
- When is Mechanical Pain Actually Inflammatory?
- Care Delivery: An Opportunity Waiting
- Useful Research Updates for the Busy Chiropractic Clinician
- The Fundamental Substances in Chinese Medicine and Their Implications in Health and Treatment of Pain
Review the topic descriptions
Chiropractic Assistant Program
Friday, Feb. 7 8:00 a.m - 5:30 p.m.
Six Secrets to Rock Their Practice Finances and Retention
Kathy Mills Chang, MCS-P
- Bruce Bond, DC, DACBN
- Michael Cumming, MD, MBA
- Renée DeVries, DC, DACBR
- Joe Dispenza, DC
- Roni Evans, DC, MS, PhD
- Arlan Fuhr, DC
- Kathleen Gergen-Mandel, JD
- Linda Hanson, DC
- Andrew Klein, MS, DC, DACBSP, CSCS
- Brent Leininger, DC
- Anita Manne, DC, DACBR
- Scott Munsterman, DC, FICC
- David Seaman, DC, MS, DACBN, DABCN, FACC
- Timothy Stark, DC, MPhil, DACBSP, ICCSP, CSCS
- Kim Swineheart, DC
- Victor Youcha, DC, CCSP, DiplAc, LAc
Learn more about our speakers
Review the full schedule of seminars and events
Registration and Fees
The registration fee of $235 includes all presentations, continental breakfasts, luncheons, the Women's Networking Breakfast and the Friday night dinner party.
This year's Homecoming provides 20-plus hours of continuing education, including 3 X-ray hours, 2 acupuncture hours, 3 nutrition hours and 1 professional boundaries hour.
Special rates for Chiropractic Homecoming are available at the Hilton Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport Mall of America when you make your reservations by Friday, Jan. 17, 2014.
Clinical Lab Testing
The Clinical Lab is open for Homecoming attendees from Thursday - Saturday 7:30 a.m.-9:30 a.m.
Schedule your appointment in advance at 952-885-5434.
Reunion Years Reception
If you are a member of the graduating classes of 1944, 1949, 1954, 1959, 1964, 1969, 1974, 1979, 1984, 1989, 1994, 1999, 2004 and 2009 – you are invited to a special Reunion Years Reception Thursday night at 7:00 p.m. at the Hilton Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport hotel.
Even if you are not attending Homecoming, you are invited to the reception. Share your memories and let us know what you're doing now in our Memory Book.
Dinner and Entertainment
Join us Friday night at 7:00 p.m. for dinner, dancing and entertainment at the Hilton Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport.
Exhibitor Area / Sponsor Breaks
Visit our showcase of more than 120 exhibitors and sponsors. An Exhibitor Directory is provided to attendees.
If you are interested in having an exhibit or becoming a sponsor, visit Exhibitor and Sponsor Information.