Chiropractic Homecoming 2013
Feb. 7-9, 2013
Our annual Homecoming is your chance to catch up with friends, network with colleagues
and hear today's most influential speakers present on important topics for your practice.
- Future Role of DC in the Medical Delivery System
- Why I Adjust the Foot and Ankle: the Concept of the “Noisy Joint”
- Common Drugs that Deplete Essential Nutrients
- Foot and Ankle Adjustments and Workshop
- The Top 5 Nutrition Assessment Techniques
- Trends and Recurring Themes in Professional/Sexual Boundaries
- The Chemistry of Joy: Using Nature and Wisdom to Sustain a Healthy Mood
- Seronegative Spondyloarthropathies and Related Disorders
- Common Conditions of the Shoulder: Anatomy, Rehab and X-ray
- Sports Concussion
- Compliance Meets Purpose
- Evidence Update 2013: Recent Findings in Musculoskeletal Research
- Acupuncture Best Practices 2013
- A special viewing of Doctored
Review the topic descriptions
Chiropractic Assistant Program
Friday, Feb. 8 8:00 a.m - 5:30 p.m.
Top 5 Ways CAs Impact Practice Growth
- Patricia Casello-Maddox, DC, MBA, MOm, LAc
- Mark Charrette, DC
- David Elton, DC
- Henry Emmons, MD, Integrative Psychiatrist
- David Hogsed, DOM, AP
- Andrew Klein, DC, MS, DACBSP, CSCS
- Brent Leininger, DC
- Michelle Mick, DC, DACBR
- Timothy Mick, DC, DACBR
- William Mullin, MD
- David Neubauer, DC
- Jeffrey Rich, DC, DACBR
- Kim Swineheart, DC
- Timothy Wakefield, DC, DACBSP, CSCS, CCST
- John J. Wolfe, Jr., DC, JD
Learn more about our featured speakers
Review the full schedule of seminars and events
Registration and Fees
The registration fee of $225 includes all seminars, continental breakfasts, luncheons on Thursday, Friday
and Saturday, and the Friday night dinner party.
This year's Homecoming provides 20-plus hours of continuing education, including 3 X-ray hours,
2 acupuncture hours, 4 nutrition hours and
1 professional boundaries hour.
Special rates for Chiropractic Homecoming are available at the Hilton Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport hotel when you make your reservations by Saturday, Jan. 19, 2013.
Clinical Lab Testing
The Clinical Lab is open for Homecoming attendees from Thursday-Saturday 7:30 a.m.-9:30 a.m.
Schedule your appointment in advance at 952-885-5434.
Reunion Years Reception
If you are a member of the graduating classes of 1943, 1948, 1953, 1958, 1963, 1968, 1973, 1978, 1983, 1988, 1993, 1998, 2003 and 2008 – you are invited to a special Reunion Years Reception Thursday night at 7:00 p.m. at the Hilton Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport hotel.
Even if you are not attending Homecoming, you are invited to the reception. Share your memories and let us know what you're doing now in our Memory Book.
Dinner and Entertainment
Join us Friday night at 7:00 p.m. for dinner, dancing and entertainment at the Hilton Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport. Back by popular demand - Deuces Wild! Dueling Pianos.
Exhibitor Area / Sponsor Breaks
Visit our showcase of more than 120 exhibitors and sponsors. An Exhibitor Directory is provided to attendees.
If you are interested in having an exhibit or becoming a sponsor, visit Exhibitor and Sponsor Information.