Back to Top
The library has 13 AV/study rooms and 1 pure study room for student use:
- 13 of the rooms are equipped with a table, chairs, a whiteboard, and a flat screen monitor that either plays DVDs or hooks up to a laptop computer.
- 1 room is equipped with only tables and chairs. Rooms are intended for audiovisual use and group or quiet study.
To reserve and use AV/Study rooms:
- Sign up to use a room at the Information Desk. You can sign out a room several days in advance.
- You may use a room for up to 2 hours at a time.
- You must occupy the room in the first 10 minutes of the hour in order to secure your reservation.
- If you leave the room unoccupied for more than 15 minutes, you may lose your reservation.
- If you would like dry-erase markers and an eraser, pick them up at the Information Desk.
- The library is not responsible for unattended personal property.
AV/Study rooms with special features:
- Room 8 will accomodate larger groups (It is equipped with a whiteboard and TV that connects with laptop/tablet. The TV has no internal DVD player like the others).
- Room 9 will accommodate larger groups (No TV or white board).
- Room 13 houses the video camera used by massage therapy students to complete an assignment.
- Room 14 includes a VCR player.