The library has 13 AV/Study rooms available for student use. Each room is equipped with a table, chairs, a whiteboard, and a flat screen monitor that plays DVDs and hooks up to a laptop computer. Rooms are intended for audiovisual use or group study.
To reserve and use AV/Study rooms:
- Sign up to use a room at the Information Desk. You can sign out a room several days in advance.
- You may use a room for up to 2 hours at a time.
- Audiovisual use takes priority over all other use of a room.
- Group study takes priority over individual study in a room.
- You must occupy the room in the first 10 minutes of the hour in order to secure your reservation.
- If you leave the room unoccupied for more than 15 minutes, you may lose your reservation.
- If you would like dry-erase markers and an eraser, pick them up at the Information Desk.
- The library is not responsible for unattended personal property.
AV/Study rooms with special features:
- Room 8 will accommodate a larger group.
- Room 12 houses the video camera used by massage therapy students to complete an assignment.
- Room 13 includes a VCR player.